INTER2 was a project promoted by the EU-GRUNDTVIG programme. The general objective of INTER2 was promoting digital competences as a tool to overcome cultural and generational barriers among European citizens.
In order to do so INTER2:
- contributed to evaluate online-platforms (e. g. moodle) for cooperative learning;
- fostered the use of online platforms for cooperative learning among the participant organisations;
- introduced groups of learners from various countries and age groups to the use of these platforms;
- promoted the creation of virtual classrooms in which participants discussed and helped each other to further improve their ICT and language skills;
- experimented the creation and use of user-generated learning packages;
- encouraged and motivated users to use the acquired tools to share elements of their cultural heritage with particular attention to gastronomy and theatre as a form of cultural expression.
Inter2 was coordinated by Volkshochschule Tuebingen, VHS (Tuebingen, Germany). Besides Euridea, other partners were Tampere Upper Secondary School for Adults, Finland, and CVO Leuven-Landen, Belgium.